1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
a pinch of salt
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF (175ºC).
2. Line a cookie sheet or two with parchment.
3. Cream butter and sugars until creamy, then add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
4. Add Peanut butter and continue to beat until combined.
5. Add flour, baking powder and salt and stir to combine.
6. Add chips and stir again.
7. Drop small spoonfuls of dough onto parchment (you should get a dozen per sheet).
8. Bake 12 minutes or until just golden.
9. Remove from oven and allow to rest on the sheet 1 minute before removing with a spatula.